M18 DAC | SM-70 Pro | DA08 300B Tube Monoblock | DIY Fisher PA301 Power Audio Kit
Warehouse Liquidation Sale
After forty years in the high-end audio business, we have amassed quite a collection of gear. We will be posting our equipment at blowout prices, so be sure to check back weekly. In many cases, we only have one or two of an item and once it is sold then it is gone forever. We will only offer to the public the finest of equipment from such manufactures as: Threshold, Marantz, Sony, Panasonic, Bowers and Wilkins, AKG, Denon, Bang & Olufsen, JBL, Jensen, Luxman, Grado Labs, McIntosh, Nagra, Ortofon, Panasonic, VPI, and many more. Here is our listing of sale items! "Many known brand products for sale and virtually hundreds of "one-of-a-kind" products will be posted.
Warehouse Liquidation Sale
Threshold T400: Click on image to visit page
Take Advantage of Our Spring Cleaning!
Newly Added Warehouse Liquidation Items
Hafler Model DH-220
Hafler Model DH-220
- Measured 120 Watt per channel into 8 Ohm (rated 100 Watts 8 ohm)
- Upgraded by Monarchy Audio with WIMA foil caps at the signal input, and Polypropylene 3.3u Caps at the power supply
- Upgraded with silver coated Teflon wiring at the Input signal path.
- Thoroughly checked and fully burnt in
- Cosmetics in good condition(no scratches or dents)
This incredible deal includes:
- Absolutely brand new VPI Traveler in Blue color platform
- Latest generation Gimbal tone arm included
- In original factory cellophane wrap
- Original factory packing
- VPI 16.5 record cleaner (tested, mint condition) included
- Certified by Lucasfilm, Ltd. for use in home THX audio systems
- Maqnified Current technology for increasing voltage and current capability
- Total Direct Couplinq for high damping factor at all frequencies
- Each channel protected by: individual fusing, excess temperature sense, DC fault sense, power-on delay, shorted load sense.
- Minimal signal path design, with on card I/O connectors eliminating internal interconnect cables
- Three analog lighted meters with range selection switch
- Individual calibrated level trim controls for each channel
B&W 801's (Pair)
- Brand new mid range for back up (original unit working great)
- Brand new tweeter replacement diaphragm for back up (original teeter working great)
- New woofer installed (original is defective, but will be included for future replacement after repair)
- Sound Anchor special Stand designed for this particular model (dramatically enhances bass.)
- Entire crossover board upgraded by Monarchy Audio with high quality
film caps(for much quicker transient response)
- Original manual and Frequency Response curve for this pair included
Sound Lab A-1 Electro Static Speaker
Sound Lab A-1 Electro Static Speaker
- Description: Full-range, transformer-coupled, electrostatic loudspeaker.
- Frequency range: 28Hz to beyond 20kHz. Nominal impedance: 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity: equivalent to 88dB/1W/1m at 4m. Minimum amplifier power: 100W.
- Maximum music power: 450W. Bias power-supply input: 117/220 VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: 81.24" H by 35.5" W by 10.5" D (panel), 25" D (base).
- Weight: 185 lbs each.
Bruce Moore Preamp
Tube Preamp Built by Bruce Moore
Point to point wiring by Bruce Moore (of MFA, Audible Illusion fame). Upgraded with 100% Pure Silver wiring(18 gauge) in all signal paths. Upgraded with super size Industrial Gde power transformer. Upgraded with Kimber Cable 8TC Telfon wires from Power Supply to Main unit. All aluminum case for non-magnetic. ALPS audiophile grade volume control. All 6 tubes individually shielded
See more images, specifications, and details of the Bruce Moore Preamp
Heathkit AA2500 Power Amp 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo) Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz, Total harmonic distortion: 0.06%, Damping factor: 125, Input sensitivity: 1V Signal to noise ratio: 98dB, Dimensions: 443 x 135 x 386mm, Weight: 12.3kg
Upgraded by Monarchy Audio with Teflon Silver wiring in both Input and Output, Audiophile grade Filter capacitors, Individual Left and Right power supplie
Original carton, Slightly used for demo's, but otherwise like new. Only 2 available.
See more images, specifications, and details of the Heathkit AA2500 Power Amp
In the 80's Monarchy Audio was the USA kit distributor for Luxman Japan. This model (Luxman A3550) was offered as a kit at a lower price than finished Luxman products. Luxman built a few finished kits for demo/display. The A3550 offered here is such a "factory assembled kit." Monarchy Audio subsequently upgraded these "demo/display amps" with German WIMA and other film caps, bias regulation, and Teflon silver wiring for enhanced performance. A pair of 4-Ohm outputs were also retrofitted to match other 4-ohms speakers (original 8-ohm outputs retained).
Read and see more images of the Luxman A3550 Power Amplifier
Model: Luxman A3550 (2 Amps)
Original Japan version Luxman A3550 tube power amp made during Luxman's "golden years of tube amps."
More Luxman A3550 Info and Images
- 30 Watt x 2 Triode 6550 output tubes (default wiring)
- 70 watt x 2 UL wiring (easily implemented) Williamson style
Asking price $2,990
More Luxman Info and Images
The Reborn M18 DAC
- Balanced (AES/EBU) and RCA digital and Optical inputs
- Resistor-ladder type Multi-bit D/A converter in dual mono
- "Straight-Wire" Type (GIC) filter with no phase shift
- High Current analog output stage with DC servo direct coupling
- Distortion-Free Passive Volume Control
- Separate digital and analog transformers
- Volume Control directly drives Power Amp, eliminating Line Stage and Interconnect
- High quality construction
- Smoked Silver Front Panel with 24K Gold Knob
- Superior Sound Quality
Click on images for larger views
Read what people said about the M18B DAC
Regular price $899, Factory Direct: $499
Customer Comments on M18B:
Thank you so much. I am so impressed with my 18B- I switched from tubes and never dreamed I would be happier- and the simplicity of DAC and Volume control in one classic piece is perfect for my new ideal, and the fact that the sonics are so exceptional is of course a dream!
Monarchy Audio Model 18B Line Stage DAC
The Model 18B DAC sounds true to the music today, in the 21st century! 44.1 done right with good parts and design. Forget about bits and sampling rates.
Discover and hear what information and musicality really exists on a CD.
I compared it to my reference system CD player and the Model 18 had resolved more detail with delivering better pace and rhythm to the music. You don’t even need a line stage, it’s built in.
Or if you prefer, use your preamp, either way, the Model 18 DAC will make listening to CD’s new again.
Mancuso Audio Industry Advisor
The New Monarchy Audio SM70 MK2 and SM70 PRO
Compare the SM70 MK 2 to the SM70 Pro
To show our thanks as we rebuild our site, we are making available the critically acclaimed SM70-Pro at it's lowest price ever!
Now is the time to enter the audiophile world!
SM70 Mark 2: $980
SM70 Pro Price: $1179
Shipment around the country by UPS ground is $30
Before sending payment please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
Send Payment to our Paypal account: email@example.com. If you are still confused, then here are some detailed instructions on how to order.
Shipment within 3 days upon receipt of payment.
2012 AudioExpress Review by Gary Galo: Making a decision between these amplifiers is difficult and will come down to personal taste and your specific listening requirements. If you have a true balanced source to feed your power amps and you prefer a tasteful amount of tube-like warmth in your sound, you should strongly consider the SM-70 Pro. But, if your source is unbalanced and your tastes tend to favor ultimate accuracy over what is admittedly a bit of euphonic coloration, the SE-100 MK2 will be your choice. Overall I’d rate the SE-100 MK2 as slightly more transparent, and the SM-70 Pro as slightly warmer. Either amp will provide hours of musically satisfying, nonfatiguing, high-end sound, at prices that continue Monarchy’s high-value tradition. If you’d like to help the trade deficit, Monarchy is an American company, with its power amplifiers hand-assembled in its San Francisco, CA facility. These amps are highly recommended.
Read the full article: Monachy SE-100 MK2 & SM-70 Pro Power Amplifiers (PDF)
What the critics are saying....
“…Sweetly detailed and warmish when used as a single-ended stereo
or mono amp, but running fully balanced, the SM-70 Pros exhibit a
level of transparency that is simply awe-inspiring. Their clarity and punch are amazing.”
Wes Phillips – SoundStage
“…Maintaining harmonic integrity is essential to preserving the tonal qualities of the instruments and allows them to be reproduced in a manner that more closely resembles their respective natural sonic signatures. In this one area the SM-70 Pro can compete with the very best amplifiers available, tube or solid-state.”
Frank Alles - The Stereo Times
“…Sonically the SM-70 Pro amplifiers offer extremely high value.”
Gary Galo -AudioXpress
“…sets the benchmark for performance in the sub one thousand dollar category.”
John Hoffman - Affordable Audio
“…They have an effortless and authoritative presentation, as well as loads of transparency.
M.L. Gneier - The Sound Mind
“…as monoblocks, these amplifiers possesses a lot of authority and add much more impact to the sound.”
“…The SM70 Pro was neutral enough that it revealed the character of whatever preamp I hooked up to it.”
Jeff Dorgay - Tone Audio
“…and showed just how much musical fun you can have for very little cash.”
Dave Clark- Positive Feedback
“…As far as single ended, medium-power, fully-balanced, solid state monoblocks are concerned, the Monarchy SM-70 Pros are in a class of their own. Recommended.”
Victor Chavira - Positive Feedback
“…This is a lot of amp for the money!”
Martin DeWulf – Bound For Sound
“…A single SM-70 makes some lovely sounds. It has an expansive presentation and really lets the music breathe.”
Paul Cervantes- Ultralinear
DA08 300B Tube Monoblock Power Ampifier
Features of the DA08 300B
- Permalloy output transformer for highest energy coupling from the tube to the speaker (Permalloy output transformers are also made by some other
manufacturers for over US$1,000 a pair!)
- Z11 silicon steel laminates for both the AC transformer and the filter choke
(this is the material other tube manufacturers use for their output transformers)
- Sophisticated output impedance selector switch (in a 4-8-16 Ohm matrix
for best speaker matching)
- All single-ended operation Mono block for infinite channel separation and devoted power supply per channel
- A combo Line Amp and Power Amp(Volume control on the front panel)
- Tubes: 6SN7 Input; 300B output
- Slim chassis for compact 5-channel side-by-side stack up
- Power supply optimized for 117V /60Hz operation
(Contact distributor for 240 V/50Hz units. Voltage not changeable)
- Output Power : 8 Watts
Input Sensitivity: 200 mV (There is no need to use any line amp)
Input Impedance: 100K
- Weight: 15 lbs
For a very limited time $980 each or $1960 a pair. Once this stock is gone, then the price will go up significantly.
New Prices Below!
With Electro-Harmonix Black Label. Image Below.
Price per mono amp $699 with this tube.
Price with Electron-Harmonix Gold Label (with GOLD GRID.) Image below.
Price per mono amp at $750 each.
Add $50 total for shipping 50 lbs anywhere within the continental States.
(Total $1550 for the PAIR delivered)
Gold Label tubes are absolutely Brand New.
Sold in PAIRS only.
These are brand new, factory fresh amps with full 12-month warranty
except for tubes
**HighEndAtLowCost.com is owned and operated by Monarchy Audio. For more information then please feel free to contact us or visit Monarchy Audio
Fisher PA301 Power Audio IC
Click on images for larger views
- 30 Watts x2 on 6 Ohm speakers
- Very easy to assemble
- Very inexpensive
- Very clean sound
- Bridgeable to mono amp with 100 Watt output
- Flexible power supply rails(+/- 10V to +/- 30V)
- Direct coupled output for transparent sound
- 2-IC's for stereo
- All components on pcb, including fuse holders,output coils, resistors and capacitors
- Stereo pcb has silver coating on all traces
- Instructions for simple assembly.
- US$30 for a complete stereo kit
- plus $6.5 domestic shipping within U.S. or $15 shipping worldwide
By Paypal to our account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consult Monarchy Audio for quantity prices as low as $10 per amp
Power supply components also available: email: email@example.com