Take Advantage of Our Spring Cleaning!
Newly Added Warehouse Liquidation Items
This incredible deal includes:
- Absolutely brand new VPI Traveler in Blue color platform
- Latest generation Gimbal tone arm included
- In original factory cellophane wrap
- Original factory packing
- VPI 16.5 record cleaner (tested, mint condition) included
- Certified by Lucasfilm, Ltd. for use in home THX audio systems
- Maqnified Current technology for increasing voltage and current capability
- Total Direct Couplinq for high damping factor at all frequencies
- Each channel protected by: individual fusing, excess temperature sense, DC fault sense, power-on delay, shorted load sense.
- Minimal signal path design, with on card I/O connectors eliminating internal interconnect cables
- Three analog lighted meters with range selection switch
- Individual calibrated level trim controls for each channel
B&W 801's (Pair)
- Brand new mid range for back up (original unit working great)
- Brand new tweeter replacement diaphragm for back up (original teeter working great)
- New woofer installed (original is defective, but will be included for future replacement after repair)
- Sound Anchor special Stand designed for this particular model (dramatically enhances bass.)
- Entire crossover board upgraded by Monarchy Audio with high quality
film caps(for much quicker transient response)
- Original manual and Frequency Response curve for this pair included
Sound Lab A-1 Electro Static Speaker
Sound Lab A-1 Electro Static Speaker
- Description: Full-range, transformer-coupled, electrostatic loudspeaker.
- Frequency range: 28Hz to beyond 20kHz. Nominal impedance: 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity: equivalent to 88dB/1W/1m at 4m. Minimum amplifier power: 100W.
- Maximum music power: 450W. Bias power-supply input: 117/220 VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Dimensions: 81.24" H by 35.5" W by 10.5" D (panel), 25" D (base).
- Weight: 185 lbs each.
Bruce Moore Preamp
Tube Preamp Built by Bruce Moore
Point to point wiring by Bruce Moore (of MFA, Audible Illusion fame). Upgraded with 100% Pure Silver wiring(18 gauge) in all signal paths. Upgraded with super size Industrial Gde power transformer. Upgraded with Kimber Cable 8TC Telfon wires from Power Supply to Main unit. All aluminum case for non-magnetic. ALPS audiophile grade volume control. All 6 tubes individually shielded
See more images, specifications, and details of the Bruce Moore Preamp
Heathkit AA2500 Power Amp 100 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo) Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz, Total harmonic distortion: 0.06%, Damping factor: 125, Input sensitivity: 1V Signal to noise ratio: 98dB, Dimensions: 443 x 135 x 386mm, Weight: 12.3kg
Upgraded by Monarchy Audio with Teflon Silver wiring in both Input and Output, Audiophile grade Filter capacitors, Individual Left and Right power supplie
Original carton, Slightly used for demo's, but otherwise like new. Only 2 available.
See more images, specifications, and details of the Heathkit AA2500 Power Amp
We have a rare Pioneer C21 Preamp. favorite of many a budding audiophile who either couldn't afford an Exclusive C3 or fancied the no-frills design. Reviewers of the Audio Accessory Japanese magazine very often used the C-21 as center of their test rigs well into the 1980s.
The C-21 is a stereo preamplifier composed of an equaliser amplifier and a flat amplifier and designed to display the ultimate in sound quality. It is a streamlined model and so does not feature a tone control circuit or accessory circuitry.
See more images, specifications, and details of the Pioneer C-21 Preamp
We have two (2) Precision Fidelty C7 Cascode Preamp (made in the 70's.)
It was designed by Bruce Moore (of the FMA,and Audible Illusion fame) and
has separate L/R ALPS audiophile grade potential-meter, and a phono amp gainof 20db.
Both of these preamps have been extensively refurbished by Monarchy Audio with WIMA caps,' Rel Caps, Teflon Silver wiring, all gold plated RCA connectors(instead of the original tin),new electrolytics,and new tubes.
Read and see more images of the Precision Fidelty C7 Cascode Preamp
In the 80's Monarchy Audio was the USA kit distributor for Luxman Japan. This model (Luxman A3550) was offered as a kit at a lower price than finished Luxman products. Luxman built a few finished kits for demo/display. The A3550 offered here is such a "factory assembled kit." Monarchy Audio subsequently upgraded these "demo/display amps" with German WIMA and other film caps, bias regulation, and Teflon silver wiring for enhanced performance. A pair of 4-Ohm outputs were also retrofitted to match other 4-ohms speakers (original 8-ohm outputs retained).
Read and see more images of the Luxman A3550 Power Amplifier
Read what people said about the M18B DAC
Regular price $899, Factory Direct: $499
The New SM70 MK2 and SM70 Pro 2014 Edition
The SM70 Pro 2014 Edition has a face lift! Nickel handles--see the image below. Still the same low price!
Compare the SM70 MK 2 to the SM70 Pro
To show our thanks as we rebuild our site, we are making available the critically acclaimed SM70-Pro at it's lowest price ever!
Now is the time to enter the audiophile world!
SM70 Mark 2: $980
SM70 Pro 2014 Edition: $1179
Shipment around the country by UPS ground is $30
Before sending payment please contact us at email@example.com for confirmation.
Send Payment to our Paypal account: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are still confused, then here are some detailed instructions on how to order.
Shipment within 3 days upon receipt of payment.
Read the review on the Monarchy SE-100 MK2 & SM-70 Pro Power Amplifiers (PDF)
What the critics are saying....
“…Sweetly detailed and warmish when used as a single-ended stereo
or mono amp, but running fully balanced, the SM-70 Pros exhibit a
level of transparency that is simply awe-inspiring. Their clarity and punch are amazing.”
Wes Phillips – SoundStage
“…Maintaining harmonic integrity is essential to preserving the tonal qualities of the instruments and allows them to be reproduced in a manner that more closely resembles their respective natural sonic signatures. In this one area the SM-70 Pro can compete with the very best amplifiers available, tube or solid-state.”
Frank Alles - The Stereo Times
“…Sonically the SM-70 Pro amplifiers offer extremely high value.”
Gary Galo -AudioXpress
“…sets the benchmark for performance in the sub one thousand dollar category.”
John Hoffman - Affordable Audio
“…They have an effortless and authoritative presentation, as well as loads of transparency.
M.L. Gneier - The Sound Mind
“…as monoblocks, these amplifiers possesses a lot of authority and add much more impact to the sound.”
“…The SM70 Pro was neutral enough that it revealed the character of whatever preamp I hooked up to it.”
Jeff Dorgay - Tone Audio
“…and showed just how much musical fun you can have for very little cash.”
Dave Clark- Positive Feedback
“…As far as single ended, medium-power, fully-balanced, solid state monoblocks are concerned, the Monarchy SM-70 Pros are in a class of their own. Recommended.”
Victor Chavira - Positive Feedback
“…This is a lot of amp for the money!”
Martin DeWulf – Bound For Sound
“…A single SM-70 makes some lovely sounds. It has an expansive presentation and really lets the music breathe.”
Paul Cervantes- Ultralinear
Luxman LuxKit A3550
Model: Luxman A3550 (2 Amps)
Original Japan version Luxman A3550 tube power amp made during Luxman's "golden years of tube amps."
More Luxman A3550 Info and Images
- 30 Watt x 2 Triode 6550 output tubes (default wiring)
- 70 watt x 2 UL wiring (easily implemented) Williamson style
Asking price $2,990
More Luxman Info and Images
DA08 300B Tube Monoblock Power Amplifier
Features of the DA08 300B
- Permalloy output transformer for highest energy coupling from the tube to the speaker (Permalloy output transformers are also made by some other manufacturers for over US$1,000 a pair!)
- Z11 silicon steel laminates for both the AC transformer and the filter choke
(this is the material other tube manufacturers use for their output transformers)
- Sophisticated output impedance selector switch (in a 4-8-16 Ohm matrix
for best speaker matching)
- All single-ended operation Mono block for infinite channel separation and devoted power supply per channel
- A combo Line Amp and Power Amp(Volume control on the front panel)
- Tubes: 6SN7 Input; 300B output
- Slim chassis for compact 5-channel side-by-side stack up
- Power supply optimized for 117V /60Hz operation
(Contact distributor for 240 V/50Hz units. Voltage not changeable)
- Output Power : 8 Watts
Input Sensitivity: 200 mV (There is no need to use any line amp)
Input Impedance: 100K
- Weight: 15 lbs
For a very limited time $980 each or $1960 a pair. Once this stock is gone, then the price will go up significantly.
NEW KIT! KT-88 stereo tube amp Model VAA-120
More images, specs, circuit diagrams of the VAA-120
Kit Form: $750
Assembled Amp: $980
More images, specs, circuit diagrams of the VAA-120
Fisher PA301 Power Audio IC
Click on images for larger views
- 30 Watts x2 on 6 Ohm speakers
- Very easy to assemble
- Very inexpensive
- Very clean sound
- Bridgeable to mono amp with 100 Watt output
- Flexible power supply rails(+/- 10V to +/- 30V)
- Direct coupled output for transparent sound
- 2-IC's for stereo
- All components on pcb, including fuse holders,output coils, resistors and capacitors
- Stereo pcb has silver coating on all traces
- Instructions for simple assembly.
- US$30 for a complete stereo kit
- plus $6.5 domestic shipping within U.S. or $15 shipping worldwide
Custom Made in America
The SM70 Pro (Compare the SM-70 and SM-70 PRO), and the SE-100 MK2 are hand-assembled in San Francisco, CA, like all Monarchy power amps. Years after first being introduced to the public, and while continually being improved upon, they are still getting high-praise/reviews. Read the October 2012, AudioExpress review by Gary Galo: Monarchy SE-100 MK2 & SM-70 Pro Power Amplifiers. These two amps are the only low cost amps on the market
that can be operated in True Balanced Mode when operated as a
Mono Block using the XLR Input terminal.
Join the Monarchy Community!
Read reviews, learn what others have to say about Monarchy components, learn how to mod your system, and more by joining the Monarchy Community.
Monarchy Audio Forum
The Monarchy NM24 Weekend Warrior Modding the NM24 DAC!