The Ins and Outs
The DIP Combo has optical digital, coaxial digital, and AES-EBU XLR inputs, plus coaxial digital and AES-EBU XLR outputs. It accepts all two-channel stereo signals with sampling frequencies from 32 kHz to 96 kHz.
- A combination of the Monarchy Audio DIP Classic (44.1 kHz) and Upsampler (96 kHz) in one package
- Precision clocks enhance performance
- Format change: from RCA to XLR, from optical digital to coaxial digital, etc.
Ground isolation (from hum and noise)
- Signal boosting (to five times higher)
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Front panel switching between 44.1 kHz or 96 kHz (instant upsampling)
- Signal conditioning (jitter reduction)
- Auto mute
Dimension: 6.5" wide, 7" long, 2.2" high
Net weight: 3 lbs.